Have you experienced problems receiving WDRT's FM signal?
We would like to improve our signal's quality and eliminate interference to make your listening experience more enjoyable. You can help us by sharing the following information in a letter or email.
- - What was your location?
- - What type of radio and antenna were you listening with (car, portable radio, etc.)?
- - Did you hear another station on top of, instead of, or interfering with WDRT? If so, it is important for us to know the call letters of the station to find where the interference is coming from.
* A legal ID, including the call letters, of all stations is given at the top of every hour.
* If you didn't catch the call letters, please describe the type of programming on the interfering station?
- - What were the weather conditions?
- - What was the time of day?
- - If traveling, where did the signal improve?
- - Is the issue recurring?
* Is it consistent?
* Is it only occasional?
* Was it only a single incident?
This information will help us to give advice to assist individual listeners, and examine future upgrade possibilities and changes to improve our signal quality as well. It will also give us important information to resolve any legal issues regarding interference with our signal from other stations.
Feedback can be mailed to:WDRT - Operations Coordinator 311 S. Main Street Viroqua, WI 54665
Thank you for listening!